- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid)
- 1/2 cup warm apple cider
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or butter or coconut oil), melted – for coating cooked donuts
- Preheat mini-donut maker. (Here’s the one I used. And another potential option in white.)
- In a small bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, oil and honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add the warm apple cider to the bowl and mix until fully incorporated into the dough.
- Scoop the donut batter into the pre-heated donut maker. A cookie scooper makes it easy. (About 1 1/2 tablespoons for each donut)
- Close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully remove cooked donuts from the pan.
- Either brush donuts with melted ghee/butter/coconut oil or dip them in to cover both sides.
- Toss donuts with the prepared cinnamon/coconut sugar mixture until coated.