I Have Made Cauliflower! Basic Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Side
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a 8×8 microwaveable dish and cover with plastic wrap. There is no need to add water because the cauliflower will cook in its own moisture.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.paleo cauliflower rice recipe
- Use a food processor to pulse the steamed cauliflower until it is the texture of rice. (You may have to do this in a couple of batches.) Place the cauliflower in a medium bowl and set aside.paleo cauliflower rice recipe
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute’ for about 30 seconds being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the cauliflower into the pan and stir fry for 7-10 minutes, until tender.
- Add the parsley, the sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.