Beet Greens Sauteed with Garlic and Bacon Fat
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2-4 Servings
- Category: Side
- 2 large bunches of beet greens (cleaned, stems cut off and rough chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoons bacon fat (or olive oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the bacon fat in a large pan on medium heat.
- Saute the garlic in the fat until fragrant – about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add the beet greens along with a little bit of water and saute until they are wilted and covered in the bacon fat and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste