Cauliflower “Mashed Potatoes”
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup of water
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 cup of canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground or microplaned nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash the cauliflower, remove leaves and bottom of stem and cut into large florets. Peel the garlic cloves.
- Place the florets and garlic cloves in a steamer basket inside a pressure cooker with 1/3 cup of water.
- Attach lid and heat on high until brought to pressure.
- Cook the cauliflower and garlic at the highest pressure setting, according to manufacturer’s instructions, for three minutes.
- When the time is up, use the fast release method (rinsing the pot in cold water) until the pressure is released and you can remove the lid. Pick out the garlic cloves and set aside. Place the cooked cauliflower in a large food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.