Chicken Liver Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Category: Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 oz chicken livers
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
- celtic sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place the arugula into a bowl that you will use for tossing it with the dressing.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the livers for about 8 minutes, turning them and squishing them so they cook evenly.
- Once the livers are done, take the pan off the heat and add the vinegar to the pan to deglaze it and mix with the oil.
- Pour the liquid from the pan onto the salad greens, add salt and pepper to taste and toss.
- Divide the greens between two plates, place 1/2 the chicken livers on top of each salad and serve warm.