Coconut Flour Paleo Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Desert
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (coconut sap)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- coconut oil for frying
- Preheat pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Beat eggs in a stand mixer until frothy. Mix in milk, vanilla, and coconut nectar.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon and whisk together.
- Combine dry mixture with wet in the stand mixer and beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl then mix on medium to medium-high for another minute or two or until the coconut flour is completely mixed into the batter.
- Grease pan with coconut oil. Pour batter to create pancakes that are about 3 inches in diameter. If the batter seems too thin you may need to add a small amout of coconut flour to achieve the desired consistency.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with coconut oil, coconut nectar, agave nectar, honey, syrup or fruit.