- 1 pound sausage
- 1 bunch organic kale
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- Remove sausage from its casing and brown in a large pan.
- Add the diced onion and continue cooking on medium until the onions are soft.
- Remove the spine from the kale and chop into bite size pieces.
- Add the kale to the pan with the sausage and onions and stir and cook until it turns bright green and softens to your taste. (Between 5-10 minutes)
- Remove sausage and kale mixture from the heat, stir in the chopped red bell pepper.
- Serve warm.