- 2 heads endive, broken into leaves
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted* walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese – optional (ideally raw and pastured), crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and toast the walnuts on a sheet pan for about 10 minutes.
- Arrange the endive leaves on a serving platter.
- Scatter the watercress on top of the endive.
- Add the thinly sliced radishes.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour on the salad.
- Toss and serve.