How to Make Raw Cashew Cream
- Yield: ~ 2 cups
- Category: condiment, ingredient
- 1 cup raw cashews (whole cashews, not pieces)
- fresh, filtered water
- Rinse the cashews well, place in a bowl with enough water to cover them by about an inch. Cover the bowl and soak the cashews for a MINIMUM of two hours but preferably overnight.
- Drain the cashews, rinse under cold water and place into a food processor or high-speed blender with one cup of fresh, filtered water.
- Process on high for several minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides, until you have very creamy texture. (It may take some time.)