- 1 Bunch curly kale – about 10 large leaves
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Vidalia (sweet) onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4–6 Campari tomatoes quartered, or a handful of grape tomatoes, halved
- Wash the kale and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Remove any tough parts of the stems and cut or tear into bite-sized pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes and use your hands to “massage” the avocado into the kale leaves.
- Add the chopped sweet onion to the kale.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon to stir the mixture until the leaves are well coated with the oil, lemon juice and avocado.
- Add the tomatoes right before serving.