- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (approximately 2)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup liquified coconut oil (butter or ghee)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease one loaf pan (8.5 x 4.5).
- Combine/sift dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together (or use a stand mixer).
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- into loaf pans and smooth the tops.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes.* (Banana bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- Remove banana bread loaf from oven, let it cool in the pan for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Store in the refrigerator.