- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
- coconut oil, ghee or butter for frying
- maple syrup and fruit for topping (optional)
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together the coconut milk, mashed banana, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Preheat a pan or griddle on medium heat and coat with a layer of coconut oil, ghee or butter.
- Pour, or spoon out about two tablespoons of batter to make small pancakes. (They are much easier to manage if you keep them small – You can use your spoon to spread them out a bit.)
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes per side. (I usually end up cooking them longer on the first side than the second.)