- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (I use double strength)
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil (or butter), melted
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar (maple syrup works well too)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Use a small cookie dough scoop* or form into 1/2 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. (I used a Silpat.)
- Press dough down onto pan to form round disks. (The dough does not automatically melt and spread out as with regular flour.)
- Bake 10 minutes. (a little longer if you like a crunchier cookie)