- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: side, dinner
- 8 slices prosciutto (only ingredients should be ham and salt)
- 16 spears of fresh asparagusAsparagus
- ghee or coconut oil for frying
- Wash and dry the asparagus spears and snap off the tough end.Asparagus
- Cut the prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Start at the bottom of the spear and wrap the prosciutto around the asparagus spear until you get to the top – it does not have to be completely covered.
- Heat some oil in a skillet and fry the asparagus on medium-high for about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately