- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1–2 jalapeño peppers (depending on your heat tolerance), seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl combine the cabbage, carrots, onion, cilantro and jalapeño(s).
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss it all together and serve.