- I was bored (we had a totally random snow day)
- it was Halloween
- I had a thirst for monster goo.
When I first gave this drink to mom she liked it. This is the story I told:
I went into my back yard and found a giant multi-eyed monster. I grabbed my sword and my imaginary friend (Dragonpuff™*) and together we ground up the monster into a ghoulish, slimy , gross, scary, disgusting…..and surprisingly tasty pulp! It is very sweet. However, if you don’t like pulp in your orange juice you definitely won’t like this.(it is very pulpy)
- 3/4 cup V-8 Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry (or other, similarly colored, unsweetened, vegetable and fruit juice blend)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- frozen raspberries (aka monster brains)
Overall this is a very tasty blend. I hope you enjoy Ben’s Monster Mash!